Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
, we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some navigation features of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
- Activities for saving preferences These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
- Statistical Activities and Audience Measurement (eg: Google Analytics) These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (eg: Facebook) These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, the sharing and comments of pages of the site on social networks, enable the “like” features on Facebook.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and / or connected by it and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- to carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; li >
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
Yeti Di Albanese Cosimo & amp; C. S.n.c.
Frazione Pila, 21, 11020 Gressan (AO)
0165 521181, +393334633167
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove such information as soon as possible.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or through channels other than this website.